1. What was the last country you visited?
The last country I visited was Italy in summer.
2. How many countries have you visited?
I think it’s around 9-10 countries.Italy is the country, which I visit every year.
3. What is your favourite place on the planet, that you’ve been to?
It’s easy! Rome! It’s such a beautiful old city. I really like the buildings there, for example the Colosseum or the Pantheon.
4.What is your favourite place in your home country?
Germany doesn’t really have that many nice places.
But there is one nice place -Hamburg! Hamburg is a really beautiful city with many bridges (more than Venice) and a calm atmosphere.
5. If you could board a plane now, where would you go?
I wanna fly to L.A. ( if I will have enough money^^ )
6.What’s your cup of tea – tropical island getaway, snowy ski break or city exploring trips?
I like all of them! In winter I really like skiing in the mountains. In summer I prefer a mixture of a tropical island getaway and city exploring trips.
7. What are your top 3 hand luggage must-haves?
My camera, phone and Skittles
8. Any travel tips to share?
You have to know some basic words in the language of the country. And always be polite 🙂
9. Most embarrassing moment abroad?
I can’t remember an embarrassing moment abroad
10. Three places at the top of the travel bucket list…
11. Favourite food discovery…
When you are in France, try “Carambar”. This candy is so tasty.
12. Why do you travel?
I wanna see the world, learn new things and meet new people.
13. What three things would you take travelling, if you could?
– Wifi box
– some books
14. Have you picked up any phrases from travelling?
I know a few things in various languages.
15. What two places would you not go back to and why?
There is only one place, Naples! This city is so ugly and dirty! There is almost everywhere trash!
16. Three people you would like to see do this tag…
I tag all people, who read this.
I took out some questions because i didn’t know an answer. I used the TAG questions from
http://www.thelilacscrapbook.com/2015/02/the-tmi-travel-tag.html?m=1 😀 Check out her answers!